To help you avoid your UK visa application being refused because you haven’t given us the correct or full information, the UK Border Agency (UKBA) have put together some guidance notes to help you complete your Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) application.
These areas where people frequently make mistakes are covered:
- Providing the right specified documents
- Switching into the Entrepreneur route from Post Study Work
- Providing proof of funds already invested
- Meeting the definition of a UK business
- Relying on third party funds
- Applying as part of an entrepreneurial team
- English language skills
- Maintenance funds
- Proving you are a genuine entrepreneur
The UKBA are providing this guidance alongside the application form on our website, to make it as easy as possible for you as an entrepreneur to get your application right first time.
Please read the notes carefully and apply following all the regulations for this visa type.