Ethical, honest UK visa advice. A service not offered by the Home Office
UK Work Visas
There are several types of visas that allow people to work in the United Kingdom, depending on the purpose of the work and the duration of stay. Some common types of work visas for the UK include:
- Skilled Worker: This is a points-based visa for skilled workers with a job offer from a UK employer. It allows the holder to work in the UK for up to 5 years, depending on the length of the job contract.
- Global Talent Visa: The Global Talent Visa is a type of visa for highly skilled and talented individuals in the fields of science, engineering, humanities, medicine, digital technology, and the arts. It allows these individuals to come to the United Kingdom to work, study, or set up a new business.
- Innovator Founder Visa: The Innovator Visa is a type of visa for entrepreneurs who want to establish an innovative business in the UK. It allows the holder to stay in the UK for 3 years initially to develop and grow their business. The business idea must be endorsed by an approved endorsement body.
UK Family Visa
There are several types of visas that allow family members to join someone who is already living and working in the United Kingdom. Some common types of family visas for the UK include:
- Spouse Visa: This is a visa for the husband, wife, or civil partner of a person who is living and working in the UK. It allows the holder to work in the UK and access public services, such as healthcare and education.
- Partner Visa: This is a visa for the unmarried or same-sex partner of a person who is living and working in the UK. It allows the holder to work in the UK and access public services, such as healthcare and education.
- Fiancé Visa: This is a visa for the fiancé of a person who is living and working in the UK. It allows the holder to enter the UK and get married within 6 months. After getting married, the holder can apply for a spouse or partner visa.
Get UK Visa Advice
It’s worth noting that the requirements and process for obtaining a visa for the UK can be complex and vary depending on your specific circumstances. It’s a good idea to get in touch with UK Visas & Immigration or an immigration consultant such as Visa Positive.
Book a consultation with one of our regulated and experienced UK immigration consultants to learn of the options available to you.