Following Parliamentary approval, there will be a fee charged for the following types of EEA documentation applications made from within the UK from 1 July 2013.
Bulgaria & Romania
- BR1- Application for a blue or yellow registration certificate
- BR5-Application for a residence card
- BR6-Application for a family member residence stamp
- CR1 – Application for a blue or yellow registration certificate
- CR2 – Application for a blue registration certificate on the basis of being highly skilled
- CR3 – Application for a purple registration certificate giving permission to work in the UK
- CR4 – Application for a residence card
- CR5 – Application for a family member residence stamp
All applications submitted from 00:01 (UK time) on 1 July 2013, must now be accompanied by a fee of £55. Any application not accompanied by the correct fee, even if submitted without an application form, will not be accepted.
You can find further information about the new immigration fees on the UKBA fees page.